Pages

Saturday 17 October 2009

My English Blows

Yes, it does, seriously. even though i can write, read and speak well; but very imperfectly.
Spelling is my huge problem, and i think that'll effect my educational process here.
I think my problem was in my primary education, me coming from Saudi Arabia, where English doesn't get that much of attention; my 13-year-old brother's English is better then an ordinary high school graduate in Saudi Arabia, and to be honest; only 4 or 5 in my whole school is good in English, seriously! I'm not overrating.
there we study English for only 6 years, thats merely not enough, and the English curriculum isn't so superb.
All my science subjects i had it learned in sheer Arabic! ,Unlike other countries, so I'll need to go through a preparatory year so i can bear the crucial studies later.
So, the average high school graduate can't:
1. Spell right.
2. Punctuate well.
3. make paragraphs or essays.
4. grasp outlandish new word,so a very poor vocabulary.
5. read skillfully, neither writing shapely.
and the list is on and on when it comes about English skills.

oh god almighty make my English well as time passes.
uhh I'm predicting a bad future because of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment