Pages

Sunday 1 November 2009

Explore

On 31 Oct we went to the "British Council" the place that my uncle Salman wanted me badly to go.
Madiha and I took a 4 PM bus to Sermban, the bus wasn't that full, only a few people. when i sat down i felt instantaneously bored; so i grabbed my PSP to listen to some music, when i found out that i didnt bring my earpiece, aaargh what a bummer.
So i slept until i reached my destination at like 5:30 PM, where i found uncle Salman waiting for us. Then, we had supper at aunty Faridah's. After that we went to uncle Salman's house in Nilai to take a loud off and to catch some sleep.
In the morning, after having a breakfast, we started the trip.
we went to the KLCC, which is a remarkable place that i haven't been in for the last 6 year, it is a bit shorter now, hehe I've grown a few cms. Then we went to this Malaysia tourism center, and we saw the KL tower,a terrific place for banji jumping as i supposed, i wanna try it one day if possible.
Finally! the British Council! a good place to educate everyone about English, i saw kids in classes, it was very adorable and the teachers were very kind and they looked professional, they seemed from out of town, Europeans or Americans.
we just sat there and read some books and magazines.
We got back to where we parked the car in the KLCC after we had lunch, and off to the bus station in Seremban, we bought the tickets, we said goodbye, and rode the 4 PM bus that was headed to Melaka.
We reached our home safely alhamdulillah, i dropped the bags somewhere, took a shower and fell to sleeeep ...

6 comments:

  1. There is no way that KLCC can be a bit shorter okay haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA :) I was a bit shorter 6 years ago, maybe :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you must have grown atleast BANYAK isn't.
    Haha. I'm very shorttt D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah now I'm 180cm :D
    you look 170cm or 165cm perhaps :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg 180? HAHA I'm ONLY 160cm :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA pretty tall huh ?
    thats normal, females are supposed to be shorter then males :D

    ReplyDelete